1 Bedroom – PERFECT FOR FAMILY OF THREE
A spacious cottage awaits you in the Tack Room, ideal for a family of 3. With high beamed ceiling and large character windows, this is a light and airy, centrally heated cottage with bags of charm. Cuddle up on the comfy sofas by the electric cast-iron stove on an autumn morning with a steaming cup of cocoa and enjoy the view from the calm and tranquility of your vantage point. In the summer spring open the large windows or enjoy the sunny aspect on the patio area outside and cottage green. There’s plenty of space and light in the beautiful, airy double bedroom, with iron bedstead and lots of room for a travel cot/toddler bed as required.
- Kitchen with dishwasher, fan oven and hob, microwave, fridge or fridge freezer, food blender.
- Travel cot (100 x 70cm) bed guards and changing mat.
- Highchair, baby monitors, steam steriliser, baby bath and toddler bed – on request.
- Child friendly crockery and cutlery.
- Built in stair gate in 2 storey cottages.
- Colour TV, Freeview, DVD player.
- Electric cast iron stove.
- 100% cotton bed linen and towels (not cot bedding or pool towels).
- Pool Towels available to hire at time of booking or on arrival.
- Table, chairs and benches outside the front of the cottage.
- Tea towels, oven gloves, washing up liquid, all purpose cleaner, j cloths, sponge scourers, liquid soap & hand lotion, torch and rubbish bags.
- Duck Feather bedding is provided. Please let us know if you require synthetic bedding.
- Mid week maid service for week long stays.
- Indoor Heated Swimming Pool – 15′x30′, average 88° with terrace and garden all safely enclosed
- Indoor Soft Play Barn
- Play Room full of Toys, Wendy House, Games, Books, DVDs, Videos, Pool and Table Football
- All Weather Tennis Court (Rackets and Balls provided)
- Children’s Play Area with Mini Climbing Frame and Slides for the Tots
- Forest Walks – we are surrounded by miles of forest tracks – perfect buggy terrain
- Riding Stables 2 miles
- Shop filled with scrummy meals and lots of local goodies
- Weekly Art & Crafts workshop and Campfire with toasted marshmallows.
- Animal feeding sessions and Young Farmers club.
- Giant outdoor fort.
- Free Fibre broadband.
- Each of our cottages comes with a wide range of equipment and amenities which are carefully designed and selected to make sure that everything that families visiting Glynn Barton is there when they arrive. For a full list of cottage facilities for your family please click below.