4 Bedrooms – PERFECT FOR A FAMILY OF EIGHT
The combination of Granary & Mill House provides 4 spacious bedrooms including 2 King size double bedrooms and 2 twin bedrooms. Both cottages have a separate shower room and large family bathroom. Mill House has an open plan kitchen and sitting area with dining capable of seating 8. The cottages enjoy south facing views across the Glynn Valley as well as opening out onto the front lawn. A perfect space for a family get together or a group holiday. Plenty of space for those little legs to run around.
- Kitchen with dishwasher, fan oven and hob, microwave, fridge or fridge freezer, food blender.
- Travel cot (100 x 70cm) bed guards and changing mat.
- Highchair, baby monitors, steam steriliser, baby bath and toddler bed – on request.
- Child friendly crockery and cutlery.
- Built in stair gate in 2 storey cottages.
- Colour TV, Freeview, DVD player.
- Gas cast iron stove.
- 100% cotton bed linen and towels (not cot bedding or pool towels).
- Pool Towels available to hire at time of booking or on arrival.
- Table, chairs and benches outside the front of the cottage.
- Tea towels, oven gloves, washing up liquid, all purpose cleaner, j cloths, sponge scourers, liquid soap & hand lotion, torch and rubbish bags.
- Duck Feather bedding is provided. Please let us know if you require synthetic bedding.
- Mid week maid service for week long stays.
- Indoor Heated Swimming Pool – 15′x30′, average 88° with terrace and garden all safely enclosed
- Indoor Soft Play Barn
- Play Room full of Toys, Wendy House, Games, Books, DVDs, Videos, Pool and Table Football
- All Weather Tennis Court (Rackets and Balls provided)
- Children’s Play Area with Mini Climbing Frame and Slides for the Tots
- Forest Walks – we are surrounded by miles of forest tracks – perfect buggy terrain
- Riding Stables 2 miles
- Shop filled with scrummy meals and lots of local goodies
- Weekly Art & Crafts workshop and Campfire with toasted marshmallows.
- Animal feeding sessions and Young Farmers club.
- Giant outdoor fort.
- Free Fibre broadband.
- Each of our cottages comes with a wide range of equipment and amenities which are carefully designed and selected to make sure that everything that families visiting Glynn Barton is there when they arrive. For a full list of cottage facilities for your family please click below.
Booking your stay at Glynn Barton
During school holidays stays must be a week or fortnight long, starting on a Friday (Feb and Oct half term Saturday changeover). We offer short breaks outside of school holidays. All our activities and facilities are included in the price of your holiday so once you’ve arrived you really can kick back and relax.