Toddler and Baby Friendly Holidays
We know how stressful holidays with toddlers can be and how hard it is to find somewhere “toddler and baby friendly”. At Glynn Barton we work very hard to create a safe and relaxing environment for toddlers, and their parents!
As parents ourselves we know that if the children happy and contented then so are we!” Steve and Shirley
Our cottages and facilities have all been designed with their safety and happiness in mind with everything from built in stair gates, plastic cutlery and crockery, bed guards, cots, high chairs, toddler beds to our Soft Play Barn, Toddler Ride On Area, Mini Playground as well as a huge selection of toys, games and videos in the Games Room. The good news is you don’t have to get in your car every day as there is so much to keep them happy here.
To make your stay even more relaxing we offer a mid week maid service and have a shop stocked with delicious bang in the Oven home made frozen food and other local goodies. If you need some time to relax let us book you a soothing massage of a night out. And finally to help plan your holiday more easily supermarket groceries can be ordered online prior to arrival. (Please see information page.)
- Indoor Heated Swimming Pool – 15’x30′, average 88° with terrace and garden all safely enclosed
- Indoor Soft Play Barn
- Play Room full of Toys, Wendy House, Games, Books, Videos, Pool and Table Football
- Table Tennis
- Toddler Ride on Area full of ride on toys
- 18m x 18m Maze
- Mini Football Pitch
- All Weather Tennis Court (Rackets and Balls provided)
- Children’s Play Area with Mini Climbing Frame and Slides for the Tots
- Animals to Feed
- Eggs to Collect
- Forest Walks – we are surrounded by miles of forest tracks – perfect buggy terrain
- Beaches – Both North and South Coast usually within 20 minute hour drive
- Riding Stables 8 miles
- Shop filled with scrummy meals and lots of local goodies
- Cardinham, Landhydrock Cycle Hub(new 2014) & Camel Trail for family bike ridding.