Glynn Barton is located overlooking the Glynn Valley with breathtaking views
about 2 miles from the hamlet of Cardinham and 3 miles from Bodmin. It is
usually no more than ½ hours drive to Padstow, the North or South Coast and the
Eden Project. Please click here
for map and directions.To book online
please visit our availability page and select an an available property and dates or call us on 01208 821 104.
In Each Cottage:
- Kitchen with dishwasher, fan oven and hob, microwave, fridge or fridge freezer, food blender
- Travel cot, bed guards and changing mat
- Highchair, baby monitors, steam steriliser, baby bath and toddler bed – on request
- Child friendly crockery and cutlery
- Built in stair gate in 2 storey cottages
- Biomass Heating
- Colour TV, Freeview, DVD player and VCR
- CD Player/Radio
- Cast Iron Gas Burner
- Bathrooms with baths and showers
- 100% cotton bed linen and towels (not cot bedding or pool towels)
- Pool Towels available to hire at time of booking or on arrival
- Table, chairs and benches outside the front of the cottage
- Tea towels, washing up liquid, all purpose cleaner, oven cleaner, j cloths, sponge scourers, liquid soap and light bulbs
- Mid week maid service
- Shop selling delicious home cooked frozen meals and lots of other local goodies
- Baby-sitting available on request
- 2 Barbecue areas
- Supermarket Groceries Delivered Online – Tesco, Sainsburys, Asda & Waitrose
- Laundry Room with washing and drying facilities
- Ample parking
- All the cottages and facilities are no smoking
- Private water supply
Bedding and Towels
Bedding and towels are provided for guests’ use and are included in the rental. We do ask that you please do not use towels supplied in the swimming pool area or at the beach. These are available to hire separately. Duvets supplied are 10.5 tog and produced from 100% duck down.They are designed for all year round comfort. Similarly our pillows are 100% duck down. Guests with allergies may prefer synthetic pillows and these are available on request.
Guests staying for over one week may have their cottage cleaned and linen changed on changeover day in addition to the mid week maid service.
Travel Cots and Cot Bedding.
For health and safety reasons all of the cots provided are travel cots and we do not supply cot bedding.
Smoking is not permitted in the cottages or any of the facilities. We would prefer if you do smoke outside to please do so away from the cottages and remove cigarette ends afterwards.
Mobile Phone Reception
We have excellent mobile phone reception on site.
We have wireless access in every cottage.
We regret that we are unable to accept pets.
What we can arrange for you:
- Catering Services
- Massage and Reflexology
- Baby sitting
- Family Photographer
- Restaurant Bookings
- Swimming Lessons