“Thank you for the most fantastic holiday. With 3 children age 3, 7 and 9 we never thought we would have another relaxing holiday until we found Glynn Barton. It is so child friendly and there was so much to keep them all happy – the swimming pool, tennis, pool, table football, table tennis – the facilities are fantastic. We loved the oven food from the shop (particularly mum who didn’t cook all week!) and with the maid service too it was just such a break for me.” Mel Walker
Child Friendly Holiday Cottages in Cornwall
What ever age your children are there is a huge amount to do at Glynn Barton. Our grounds are private and secluded almost a mile from a public road and are a wonderful and safe place for children to run around and enjoy all the facilities. For many children the highlight of their holiday is the daily animal feeding. We spend about 30 minutes every morning hand feeding Sweep and Sebastian the Donkeys, Rodney and Del Boy the kune kune pigs, Billy and willow the Pygmy Goats and our four sheep, then we collect the freshly laid eggs from the chickens. The new addition of Bert & Ernie the Alpaca’s are just super cuddly and cute!
All the children’s facilities are no more than two minutes walk from your cottage, but far enough away from the cottage gardens to preserve your peace & tranquility.
- Little Bakers Box – all you need for an afternoon of baking (available on request)
- Indoor Heated Swimming Pool – 15’x30′, average 88° with terrace and garden all safely enclosed
- Indoor Soft Play Barn
- Play Room full of Toys, Wendy House, Games, Books, Videos, Pool and Table Football
- Table Tennis
- Toddler Ride on Area full of ride on toys
- 18m x 18m Maze
- Mini Football Pitch
- All Weather Tennis Court (Rackets and Balls provided- ball machine available on request)
- Children’s Play Area with Mini Climbing Frame and Slides for the Tots
- Animals to Feed
- Eggs to Collect
- Forest Walks – we are surrounded by miles of forest tracks – perfect buggy terrain
- Beaches – Both North and South Coast usually within ½ hour drive
- Riding Stables 2 miles
- Shop filled with scrummy meals and lots of local goodies
- Cardinham, Landhydrock Cycle Hub(new 2014) & Camel Trail for family bike ridding.