‘Glynn Barton Holidays’ Photo Competition
Welcome to our 2015 ‘Glynn Barton Holidays’ photo competition in which we want to see your holiday photos from Glynn Barton.
A 7nt holiday at our lovely complex
Competition Details: Upload one holiday photo per person to our Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus page with the hashtag #GlynnBartonHolidays in the title text. The photos must be jpeg or png format and not over 3kb. Your holiday photo must be taken in/near Glynn Barton and surrounding areas, but does not have to be recent. Animals, smiles, cottages, lifestyle, beaches… all welcome. Please submit your entries by 2 November 2015.
Voting: Following the closing deadline we will be posting all of the entrants to our Facebook Page under the folder ‘Glynn Barton Holidays’. The winner will be chosen by Glynn Barton and notified by email.
Photos must be genuine and not altered in any way. Only one per person. The promotion is only open to people aged 16 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Glynn Barton, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
Prize includes a seven night stay in one of our cottages for up to two adults and two children. Available for redemption 6 Nov – 19 Dec 2015, 29 Jan – 13 Feb 2016, 20 Feb – 12 March 2016. Holiday dates must be booked and confirmed by 10 December 2015. Subject to availability and Glynn Barton’s terms and conditions. If the ‘prize’ is not claimed within 7 days the prize will be used for future promotions or reallocate the prize to a reserve winner. The winner may not exchange the prize.
By sending us a photo you accept its use on our Facebook pages and marketing materials.
1. To enter: Upload your picture to the Glynn Barton Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus or page with the hashtag #GlynnBartonHolidays before the closing date of 2 November 2015.
2. The promotion is only open to people aged 16 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Glynn Barton, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. Prize is valid for stays 6 Nov – 19 Dec 2015, 29 Jan – 13 Feb 2016, 20 Feb – 12 March 2016. Holiday dates must be booked and confirmed by 10 December 2015, subject to availability. If the ‘prize’ is not claimed within 7 days the prize will be used for future promotions or reallocate the prize to a reserve winner. The winner may not change the prize. Prize must not be used in conjunction with any other offers or discount.
5. Travel arrangements and any extras purchased on-site are not included in the prize and there is no cash alternative available.
6. In the event that the winner has not responded within 7 days of notification then the promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to a reserve winner.
7. The winners name and winning item will be posted online at www.glynnbarton.co.uk/win
8. By entering, winners agree that if they win they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by Glynn Barton. Entrants must have received permissions from everyone pictured in the image.
9. By entering, the promotion entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of Glynn Barton, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. Glynn Barton accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage suffered through acceptance of the prize.
11. Glynn Barton will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of Glynn Barton. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
12. Glynn Barton reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the promotion, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
13. To the full extent permitted by law Glynn Barton will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from this promotion beyond its reasonable control.