It’s been a wet old Winter! I’m sure I nearly grew webbed paws! Muffin asked for wellies for her donkey hooves, but I think she was joking….!?
Down at Glynn Barton, I’ve been busy organising everyone to make sure that everything is bright, clean, sparkly and fresh for the arrival of our guests in 2014. Steve and Shirley have been working hard with their army of helpers (with my guidance, of course!) and now, as the days begin to grow a little longer, and we’ve had some warm, sunny days to lighten our spirits, we’re all ready to go!
Daffodils are out already in Cornwall, adding a splash of Spring colour. We’re hoping for lots of spring bulbs and wild flowers on our new Nature Trail, which Shirley has been busy preparing. I’m sure you’ll love it – I’ve been to inspect, and saw loads of little creatures that were great for chasing! As usual, she’s very keen to get going and having a load of fun with all the children – I think I might tag along! Steve on the other hand is ultra-excited with his new purchase of a toy helicopter-thingy (or Drone DJI Phantom 2 as he calls it) which can shoot videos from way up in the air – I’d rather keep my paws firmly on the ground, personally!
Right, let me just go through the list…
• Cottages all spring-cleaned & ready for guests!
• Swimming pool clean, warm & inviting!
• Soft play all bright, clean & bouncy!
• Games room, clean & packed with fun stuff!
• Toddler ride ons all in good working order & ready for serious driving!
• Muffin washed, brushed with polished hooves!
• Animals all fit, well, clean & wearing their most friendly smiles!
• Shop packed with delicious goodies!
• Trampoline extra bouncy!
• Tennis courts clean & ready for Wimbledon!
Great! Just the Tipi to get out of its winter hibernation, and we’re ready to go, go, go!
PHEW! It’s a hard life being a cat! So much to organise, so much to do! I haven’t had my beauty sleep yet, and I have to be in peak condition to welcome my friends! Time for a nap I feel….
Love from Oscar x