“Self Catering really can be a holiday for Mum”
As parents ourselves we know how hard it is to find a place to go on holiday that ticks all the boxes to keep everyone happy so that you can have some quality time together. The owners have worked incredibly hard over the many years to make Glynn Barton a haven for the family and more importantly a break for you as parents.
With so much on offer for the children here’s what we can do for you:
The Shop. Don’t worry about cooking – just nip into our shop (open 24/7) and pick up a delicious bang in the oven meal for you and the kids, made lovingly by “Cook” and lots of other local goodies. You can also preorder all your supermarket groceries on line (see information page).
The Pamper. Desperate for some time alone to relax – let us book someone to come to your cottage to give you a soothing massage.
The Night Out. Need some quality time together without the kids – let us book you a babysitter and somewhere wonderful to have supper or head down to the beach with a picnic and watch the sun go down (one of our favourite evenings out!).
The Lie In. How do you give your other half a lie in when the kids are in the room next door? Easy – head off to one of the many play areas and get together with all the other early risers leaving the cottage peaceful and quiet.
The Day Out. Don’t have a day out have a day in. If you can’t face packing up the car and going out for the day – you don’t have to. With so much on offer here there is plenty to keep everyone happy and busy.
The Maid Service. Finally let us help you by taking the pressure off the house work with our mid week maid service.
If there is anything else that we can do to help in order to make your stay more enjoyable please do not hesitate to ask.
- Indoor Heated Swimming Pool – 15’x30′, average 88° with terrace and garden all safely enclosed
- Indoor Soft Play Barn
- Play Room full of Toys, Wendy House, Games, Books, Videos, Pool and Table Football
- Table Tennis
- Toddler Ride on Area
- All Weather Tennis Court (Rackets and Balls provided)
- Children’s Play Area with Mini Climbing Frame and Slides for the Tots
- Animals to Feed
- Eggs to Collect
- Forest Walks – we are surrounded by miles of forest tracks – perfect buggy terrain
- Beaches – Both North and South Coast usually within ½ hour drive
- Riding Stables 8 miles
- Shop filled with scrummy meals and lots of local goodies